Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Thoughts on Weddings

Image result for wedding

Weddings. The magical moment where you and the (hopefully) love of your life are signing a contract that you will be with each-other forever... 

The fancy white dress, the way everything needs to go "perfectly". And spending THOUSANDS of dollars on something that everyone who was invited will criticize. It has become way too over rated. I understand that its everyone's own choice in what they are doing with their lives. But I just don't understand it. Why? Why such energy going into something so silly?

Yes, I am married, but no. I did not have a wedding. I didn't want one. My husband didn't want one. We just used our time and money towards something that is going to be a lot more useful. This all just slips my mind... Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment